REGISTERED NURSES (RNs)
Ask us about our New Wage Scale and $7,500 Tuition Reimbursement!!
Generations Healthcare Network is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) for its Generations at Rock Island facility in Rock Island, Illinois. Positions available are Full-Time (Non-Exempt) for 12-hour shifts.
NEW CLINICAL MANAGEMENT
Generations at Rock Island is a skilled nursing community that has provided quality care and support to the Quad Cities community for years. Our specialties include long- and short-term stays, respite care, hospice services, rehabilitation, physical therapy, ventilator and respiratory treatments, plus around-the-clock observations. It is part of the Generations Healthcare Network, a premier provider of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery and coordination of patient care and the application of the nursing process
- Make clinical judgments and utilize critical thinking in an effective and efficient manner with supervision
- Provide patient care and assist others in the management of patient care
- Responsible for clinical oversight and positive clinical outcomes, including compliance with call lights and updating both infection-control and 24-hour logs with changes that occur
- Supervise and lead CNAs to ensure the shift is adequately staff to meet the needs of each resident
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License from the State of Illinois
- Previous experience in a nursing home or long-term care facility preferred but not required
- Be professional and cooperative with residents, families and staff
- Maintain confidentiality of residents’ information in compliance with HIPAA standards
- Must be compassionate, tolerant and understanding of older adults
- Able to perform the duties and functions of the position
- Good organizational and planning skills, be detail oriented and have multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work respectfully and collaboratively with staff, residents and family members.
If you take pride in providing uncompromising excellence in patient care, you seek to expand your professional skills and knowledge in a skilled, intermediate or long term care environment and strive to position yourself and career for growth and advancement, submit your resume today.
Generations Healthcare Network is a growing and leading organization with locations throughout Central Illinois and Indiana. We offer a variety of senior living and specialty-care options including short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing, post-acute modalities, ventilator support and on-site dialysis. Come see for yourself why it’s so fulfilling to be a part of Generations Healthcare Network.
Generations Healthcare Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org