LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES (LPNS)
New Higher Wage Scale and $7,500 Tuition Reimbursement
Generations Healthcare Network has immediate openings for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at its Generations at Rock Island facility in Rock Island, Illinois. Full-Time and Part- Time (Non-Exempt) positions are available, 8-hour and 12-hour shifts.
NEW CLINICAL MANAGEMENT
Generations at Rock Island is a 24/7 skilled nursing community providing quality care and all the comforts of home for seniors in the Quad Cities. Our specialties include long- and short-term rehabilitation respite care, hospice services, physical therapy, ventilator and respiratory treatments.
If you are dedicated to providing uncompromising excellence in patient care, prefer a family- centered, skilled care environment, seek to expand your professional skills and knowledge, and strive for career growth and advancement, we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Responsible for the coordination and delivery of patient care and the application of the nursing process
- Accountable for clinical oversight and positive clinical outcomes
- Supervise and lead CNAs, ensure the shift is fully staffed
Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed in the State of Illinois.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed in the State of Illinois.
- Previous experience in a nursing home or long-term care facility preferred
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality, in compliance with HIPAA standards
- Must have compassion, tolerance and understanding for older adults
Generations Healthcare Network is highly respected, growing organization with 12 locations throughout Central and Northern Illinois and Indiana. Generations offers a variety of senior living and specialty care options, including short term rehabilitation, skilled nursing, post acute modalities, ventilator support and on site dialysis. Our reputation in the industry is unmatched. See for yourself why it’s so fulfilling to be a part of Generations Healthcare Network. Submit your resume today!
Generations Healthcare Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org