CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS (CNAs)
Generations Healthcare Network has immediate openings for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) at its Generations at Rock Island facility in Rock Island, IL. Full-Time and Part-Time Positions (Non-Exempt) are available.
NEW – HIGHER WAGES and $7,500 Tuition Reimbursement Plan
Generations at Rock Island is a 24/7 skilled nursing community providing quality care and all the comforts of home for seniors in the Quad Cities. Our specialties include long- and short-term rehabilitation respite care, hospice services, physical therapy, ventilator and respiratory treatments.
If you are dedicated to providing uncompromising excellence in patient care, prefer a family-centered, skilled care environment, seek to expand your professional skills and knowledge, and strive for career growth and advancement, we want YOU on our team!
Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Assist nurses by providing ADL services: Bathing, grooming, dressing, meals, etc.
- Document vital signs, weight, meal intake, bowel and bladder, etc.
- Assist with Restorative Nursing duties
- Answer call lights promptly
Requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), licensed in the State of Illinois
- High School diploma or GED
- Must speak, read and write English
- CPR Certified
- Knowledge of JCAHO, OBRA, IDPH and HFS regulations
- Basic computer skills
- Personable and professional
- Must maintain confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA standards
- Must have compassion, tolerance and understanding of older adults and their families
Generations Healthcare Network is a highly respected, growing organization with 12 locations throughout Central and Northern Illinois and Indiana. Generations offers a variety of senior living and specialty care options. Come see for yourself why it’s so fulfilling to be a part of Generations Healthcare Network. Submit your resume today!
Generations Healthcare Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) experience do you have?
- How many years of Long-Term Care experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.